We are welcoming new patients and look forward to being your medical home. Please call 503-535-3860 to make an appointment or to reach our clinic.
- We accept most insurance plans.
- Visits are charged a flat fee, discounts are available based on income and family size.
- We have a $10 nominal fee but no one is refused for inability to pay.
Walk-in or call to schedule an appointment. Same day appointments fill up quickly, an 8:30 am check-in is recommended.
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.*
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*We are closed until 12:30 p.m. on the 2nd Tuesday of every month.
Acupuncture: Appointment Only
Schedule an appointment in person or by phone.
Accessible to current patients with a prescription from an Outside In medical provider.
Monday through Friday: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Syringe Exchange & Naloxone Training: Walk-In Only
Outside In: 1219 SW Main St.
Monday through Friday: 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Clackamas Service Center: 8800 SE 80th Ave.
Thursday: 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Transgender Medical Clinic
Our services include prescribing and managing hormone replacement therapy, referrals to transition-related surgical services and information on community resources. We offer advocacy and assistance in changing name and gender on legal identity documents. Call 503-535-3828 for information or to schedule an appointment.