- Our clinic is now scheduling e-visits for patients with non-urgent or routine appointments. Please call 503.535.3860 to schedule an appointment.
- Our pharmacy can mail prescriptions and do curbside pickups. Patients can call our pharmacy at 503.535.3888 to discuss their medications.
- Downtown Clinic and Pharmacy
- Downtown and Clackamas Service Center Needle Exchange location
- Day Program – Meals for Ages 18-24
- School Based Health Center – Will be open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8:30am-4:00pm for appointments and Wednesdays from 4:00pm-7:00pm for the food pantry
- Mobile Medical Outreach at Clackamas Service Center – Will be open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am-4:00pm
- Behavioral Health treatment programs are operating remotely
- OHP Enrollment – by phone only – please call 503.583.6659
Closed Until Further Notice
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Project Erase Tattoo Removal
- Mobile Medical Outreach at Rosewood Initiative
- Employment and Education Services
- Oregon City Needle Exchange location
With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) hitting Oregon, we want to make sure that you have all the information you need to know. At Outside In, we are closely following the guidance for the Oregon Health Authority, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the World Health Organization. The links below will bring you to their COVID-19 websites, which are full of information and guidance for individuals and families.
- Oregon Health Authority
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have created a Coronavirus Self-Checker to help people make decisions about seeking appropriate medical care.
Steps you can take to prevent spread of flu and the common cold will also help prevent Coronavirus:
- Wash hands often with soap and water. If not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it away. If you don’t have a tissue, cough into your elbow
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that you frequently touch