Four Decades of Change
Our mission is to help homeless youth and other marginalized people move towards improved health and self-sufficiency.
- Service providers and advocates.
- Experts in understanding adolescents.
- A Federally Qualified Health Center.
- A licensed Mental Health Agency.
- Leaders in serving LGBTQ youth.
- In dignity, hope, and resiliency.
- In innovation.
- Our clients can get through current challenges.
- Young people need trusting adults to thrive.
- In meeting people where they are.
- In a strengths-based approach.
Outside In recognizes that our clients and employees have unique experiences rooted in and affected by race, culture, gender and gender identity, age, belief systems, social class and income, sexual orientation, physical ability, and other aspects of individual identity. We acknowledge the beauty, strength, and opportunities that come from such diversity as well as the destructive and pervasive consequences that come from prejudice and oppression. We are deeply committed to dismantling overt and covert oppression, and to building personal and institutional diversity and inclusiveness.