Connect, Feel Seen and Heard, and Access Resources
We welcome and encourage all from our LGBTQIA+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual, Inclusivity) community to connect, feel seen and heard, and access resources at Outside In to meet your goals.
Services We Provide
Primary Medical Care
- Gender affirming hormones
- Surgical and other medical referrals
- Information and Referrals for food, clothing, housing, and other resources
- Identity-affirming community and activities for young people, ages 16 through 24, who are eligible for the Multnomah County Homeless Youth Continuum
- Available for young people, ages 16 through 24, who are eligible for the Multnomah County Homeless Youth Continuum
For information about eligibility and screening for the Multnomah County Homeless Youth Continuum to access QueerZone and On-site Housing:
Visit: 1132 SW 13th Ave., Portland, OR, 97205
As a patient at Outside In, the dignity, compassion, and respect that I was shown by staff truly had a lasting impact on me and directly resulted in me wanting to get involved in helping my community.