Connect, Feel Seen and Heard, and Access Resources
We welcome and encourage all from our LGBTQIA+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual, Inclusivity) community to connect, feel seen and heard, and access resources at Outside In to meet your goals.
Services We Provide
Primary Medical Care
- Gender affirming hormones
- Surgical and other medical referrals
- Information and Referrals for food, clothing, housing, and other resources
- Identity-affirming community and activities for young people, ages 16 through 24, who are eligible for the Multnomah County Homeless Youth Continuum
- Available for young people, ages 16 through 24, who are eligible for the Multnomah County Homeless Youth Continuum
- Information, advocacy, and financial aid for obtaining legal name or gender changes
For more information about the Identity Project and our Trans Health Primary Medical Care services:
For information about eligibility and screening for the Multnomah County Homeless Youth Continuum to access QueerZone and On-site Housing:
Visit: 1132 SW 13th Ave., Portland, OR, 97205
As a patient at OI, the dignity, compassion, and respect that I was shown by staff truly had a lasting impact on me and directly resulted in me wanting to get involved in helping my community.