Get Help with Employment
Do you want to find a job? Learn more about careers? Whether you’re looking for a short-term job or want to talk about your long-term goals, we can help.
|Monday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM2:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM2:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM2:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Employment Support Resources
The Employment and Education Resource Center (ERC) is a place where people ages 18-24 can get help with
- Getting into a career they love
- Finding a job that will pay the bills
- Earning a GED®
- Completing a college education, apprenticeship, or short-term certificate
Job Readiness Training (JRT)
Free 2-week class designed to get you ready for a short-term goal job and help you plan for a long-term career you want.
- Try this if: You want to focus on short-term and long-term goals, like college and careers
- Benefits include: Paid internships, resume and cover letter help, a college scholarship, career and college coaching, tutoring, clothes, and transportation support
Explore careers and subjects you want to learn more about.
- Try this if: You want to learn about different professions
- Benefits include: Fun group activities and stipends
Drop-in job search support every Monday and Thursday 10AM – 1PM
- Try this if: You are focused on getting a job right now
- Benefits include: Computer and phone access for job searching, resume and application help, and possible Job Retention support when you get a job
Short-term Work Experience (S-WEX)
Paid work experiences lasting 3 – 4 hours
- Try this if: You want to build your resume without committing to a job
- Benefits include: Stipends, work experience, fun!
As a patient at Outside In, the dignity, compassion, and respect that I was shown by staff truly had a lasting impact on me and directly resulted in me wanting to get involved in helping my community.
Housing at Outside In is so much more than a roof over your head. The staff is helpful and amazing. They were always there for us anticipating our needs. Finally, we weren’t hungry anymore and we were safe.
I feel safe at Outside In. I love Outside In people. How they love us, care for us. The wonderful and fresh food, the health care, the accommodations, the hospitalities. People talking to me, listening to me. Changing lives. It is a great moment.