Find information about coronavirus (COVID-19) and Outside In services
Get Help with Employment
Do you want to find a job? Learn more about careers? Whether you’re looking for a couple hours of work or want to talk long-term goals, we can help.
Open Enrollment Hours
|Monday||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM2:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM2:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM2:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
Employment Support Resources
The Employment and Education Resource Center (ERC) is a place where people ages 18-25 can get help with
- Getting into a career they love
- Finding a job that will pay the bills
- Earning a GED®
- Completing a college education, apprenticeship, or short-term certificate
Job Readiness Training (JRT)
Free 3-week class designed to get you ready for a short-term goal job and help you plan for a long-term career you want.
- Try this if: You want to focus on short-term + long-term goals, like college and careers
- Benefits include: Paid internships at businesses in the community; resume + cover letter help, a college scholarship, career + college coaching, tutoring, clothes + transportation support
Drop-in job search support every Monday and Thursday 10AM – 1PM
- Try this if: You are focused on getting a job right now
- Benefits include: Computer and phone access for job searching, resume and application help, possible Job Retention support when you get a job
Short-term Work Experience (S-WEX)
Paid work experiences lasting 3 – 4 hours
- Try this if: You want to build your resume without committing to a job
- Benefits include: Stipends, work experience, fun!
As a patient at Outside In, the dignity, compassion, and respect that I was shown by staff truly had a lasting impact on me and directly resulted in me wanting to get involved in helping my community.