Find information about coronavirus (COVID-19) and Outside In services
Insurance Doesn't Have to Be Scary
Becoming insured helps you get the care you need. If you don’t already have health insurance, we can help you sign up for the Oregon Health Plan.
Following current COVID-19 guidelines, enrollment assistance will be conducted over the phone. Please call us at 503.583.6659 for help with a new application, to check on the status of a submitted application, or to renew your Oregon Health Plan coverage.
Who is eligible
Eligibility for Oregon Health Plan (OHP) is determined by the Oregon Health Authority. If we cannot complete an application, or if you are found to be ineligible, we are happy to sit down and help figure out where you can go to find other coverage possibilities.
OHP Enrollment Hours
|Monday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
*We are closed until 12:30 p.m. on the 2nd Tuesday of every month.
Services We Provide
As OHP-certified community partners, we can help you update your address, income, and household size with the OHA much more quickly than doing it on your own.
The Oregon Health Plan (OHP)
OHP is Oregon’s Medicaid program for low-income Oregon residents. To qualify, you must live in Oregon and meet Medicaid income requirements: Generally, you can earn up to 138 percent of the Federal Poverty Level. This is $16,000 for a single person, or $32,900 for a family of four.
- Medical, mental health and dental services
- Eligibility based on income and immigration status
- Prescriptions and medical procedures at no cost (no copays or premiums if the provider accepts OHP)
Emergency coverage available for undocumented residents.
Services Covered By OHP
- Hearing aids and hearing aid exams
- Hospice care
- Emergency treatment and ambulance transportation
- Inpatient and outpatient care
- Immunizations and vaccines
- Labor and delivery
- Laboratory and X-rays
- Medical care from a physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Prescription drugs
- Comprehensive mental and behavioral health care
- Alcohol and drug treatment programs
- Basic services including cleanings, fluoride varnish, fillings, and extractions
- Urgent of immediate treatment
- Stainless steel crowns for molars
As a patient at Outside In, the dignity, compassion, and respect that I was shown by staff truly had a lasting impact on me and directly resulted in me wanting to get involved in helping my community.