Did you know?
- $25 will help a homeless youth receive a meal, a shower, and connection to support.
- $75 will help a sick person see a doctor.
- $150 will help a youth find employment.
- $500 will help bring quality relationship-based health care to those who need it most.
- $1,500 will help a homeless youth enter college.
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS
Portland Monthly Magazine: Extraordinary Volunteer Award
Portland Monthly honored one of our volunteers with a "Light a Fire Award" for her dedicated service to the community. Dr. Lesley Segal--internal medicine doctor by day--has spent 14 years at Outside In's Project Erase tattoo removal program. >>Full Story
Our Own Jasmine Pettet Honored by Willamette Week in Recognition of Stellar Contributions
With her neon pink hair, knuckle tattoos, sarcastic sense of humor and open-minded approach, Pettet, 32, stands out from a lot of care providers whose more formal methods can be alienating. "Jasmine’s heart is with this population of young people who quite literally have no other advocates," says Dr. Kathy Oliver. >>Video