Did you know?
- $25 will help a homeless youth receive a meal, a shower, and connection to support.
- $75 will help a sick person see a doctor.
- $150 will help a youth find employment.
- $500 will help bring quality relationship-based health care to those who need it most.
- $1,500 will help a homeless youth enter college.
IN THE NEWS
A Clean Slate
"The reasons for having a tattoo removed are as myriad as the reasons for getting the tattoo, and Project Erase doesn’t ask people to disclose their stories to qualify for removal. But, as Dr. Oliver relates, many clients are so thrilled to get rid of these tattoos, they can’t help but express their excitement and gratitude. "I remember one man who said, ‘I have kids, and I was so ashamed for them to see I had swastikas,’” Dr. Oliver says. “‘And you took them off. Thank you, thank you.’” >>Full Story