We are offering COVID-19 vaccines! The vaccine is free. You do not need medical insurance. If you do have health insurance, please bring your health insurance card. You do not need to be a current patient of Outside In to make an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine.
Outside In is excited to offer the COVID-19 vaccine to our patients and community!
Outside In is hosting vaccination clinics in Portland for patients and community members.
If you are 18 or older and interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, please follow this link to check available appointment times and sign-up for your vaccine appointment online.
As of April 19th, all adults age 16 and older are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine according to the Oregon Health Authority guidelines*
Outside In is now able to provide vaccines for adults age 18 and older. We are currently offering the Johnson & Johnson and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines which have not yet been approved for individuals under the age of 18.
Vaccine Clinic Information:
- Regular vaccine clinics will be held downtown at 1226 SW 12th Ave, Portland, OR 97205 on Thursdays
- Some additional vaccine events will be held at alternative locations in Portland. Please check the appointment link or our social media for details about other available days and locations.
- We are currently offering the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine only requires one dose. The second dose of the Moderna vaccine should be administered 4-6 weeks after the first dose. Patients who receive the first dose at Outside In will have the option to schedule their second dose with us during their first appointment.
- There is no cost to get the vaccine.
- Insurance is not required to get the vaccine. However, if you do have insurance, please bring your insurance card with you. You will not be billed for any costs associated with vaccination.
Why Get Vaccinated?
Informational flyer on the benefits of vaccination and why we know it is safe
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ
Answers to your questions about the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ
Additional Safety Information about the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine
Answers to your questions about the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine
We will have some vaccine doses available for community members who are not established patients at Outside In’s Clinic. Please check our social media for updates on available appointments:
COVID-19 vaccines are also available for eligible groups at several locations in the Portland metro area. Check the Oregon Health Authority’s vaccine finder tool to find out how to sign up at a mass vaccination site, clinic, or pharmacy near you.