Outside In offers COVID-19 vaccines at our Clinic in downtown Portland. At this time, we only offer the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine — only one dose is needed.
- Vaccine recipients must be 18 or older
- There is no cost to get the COVID-19 vaccine
Call 503.535.3860 to schedule an appointment
Outside In is excited to offer the COVID-19 vaccine to our patients and community!
After several months of hosting COVID-19 vaccine events throughout the Portland area, we are now able to offer the Johnson & Johnson vaccine during all normal clinic hours, Monday through Friday. Call 503.535.3860 to make an appointment to come in and get vaccinated at your convenience.
Outside In is now able to provide COVID-19 vaccines for adults age 18 and older. We are currently offering the Johnson & Johnson vaccine which has not yet been approved for kids and teens under 18.
Visit this link to find other vaccine options and clinic locations.
(Information from the Oregon Health Authority).
Vaccine Clinic Information:
- COVID-19 vaccines are available at our downtown clinic location, 1132 SW 13th Ave, Portland, OR 97205
- Vaccine appointments are available during all open hours, Monday – Friday. See our clinic hours here.
- We are currently offering Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. Only one dose is needed.
- Recipients must be 18 and older.
- There is no cost to get the vaccine.
- Insurance is not required to get the vaccine. However, if you do have insurance, please bring your insurance card with you. You will not be billed for any costs associated with vaccination.
Why Get Vaccinated?
Informational flyer on the benefits of vaccination and why we know it is safe
Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ
Additional Safety Information about the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine
Answers to your questions about the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine