We are offering COVID-19 vaccines as they become available. The vaccine is free. You do not need medical insurance. You do not need to be a current patient of Outside In.
Outside In is excited to offer the COVID-19 vaccine to our patients and community!
Outside In is hosting vaccination clinics in downtown Portland for patients and community members.
If you are a patient at Outside In’s Medical Clinic and interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, please call us at 503.535.3860 to make a vaccination appointment. Unsure if you are eligible? You can learn more about vaccine eligibility here.
We will also have some vaccines available for community members who are eligible to receive the vaccine and who are not established patients at Outside In’s Clinic. Please check our social media for updates on available appointments:
Now eligible as of April 5th:
- Adults age 65 and older
- People experiencing houselessness (sheltered or unsheltered)
- People age 16 and older with one or more underlying health conditions with increased risk
- Frontline workers as defined by the CDC* and their age-eligible family members in the same household
- Individuals living in a multigenerational household*
Eligible starting April 19th:
- All people age 16 and older
Vaccine Clinic Information:
- Vaccine clinics will be located downtown at 1226 SW 12th Ave, Portland, OR 97205 (one block away from Outside In’s main clinic location)
- We are currently offering the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. Only one dose is needed.
- There is no cost to get the vaccine.
- Current appointments are available on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Why Get Vaccinated?
Informational flyer on the benefits of vaccination and why we know it is safe
Johnson & Johnson Vaccine FAQ
Answers to your questions about the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine
We will have some vaccine doses available for eligible community members who are not established patients at Outside In’s Clinic. Please check our social media for updates on available appointments:
COVID-19 vaccines are also available for eligible groups at several locations in the Portland metro area. Check the Oregon Health Authority’s vaccine finder tool to find out how to sign up at a mass vaccination site, clinic, or pharmacy near you.