The federal grant will allow Outside In to triple the number of young adults it treats for mental health and substance use issues and to offer a new evidence-based counseling program to young adults who have experienced complex trauma. Read the full story here.
- Health and Hope Series: Successful Strategies for Supporting Transgender and Gender Non-confirming Populations
- In Solidarity with our Transgender and Gender Nonconforming Community
- Dr. Brian Little on Community Hotline
- Portland Mercury – Who’s to Blame for Oregon’s Overdose Deaths?
- Virginia Woof featured in Pet Connection Magazine
- Libraries saving lives: Pilot program trains employees to administer naloxone
- 1859 Magazine: Erasing the Past, Rewriting the Future
- Outside In Receives $2.5 Million Grant
- Outside In Names Patricia Patrón Executive Director
- Thank You, Kathy Oliver!
- The Guardian: The Rise of Tattoo Removal
- Outside In Staff Recognized by Vice President Joe Biden