When Kathy Oliver came to Outside In, she wasn’t expecting to become the Executive Director and stay for 38 years. Hired as a grant writer in 1980, she became one of just five part-time staff members who were bound together by their passion for social justice. The organization’s entire annual budget was just $100,000. In the following years, Kathy worked with skill, tenacity, and creativity to lead and grow Outside In, including many ups and downs. Read More
- Health and Hope Series: Successful Strategies for Supporting Transgender and Gender Non-confirming Populations
- In Solidarity with our Transgender and Gender Nonconforming Community
- Dr. Brian Little on Community Hotline
- Portland Mercury – Who’s to Blame for Oregon’s Overdose Deaths?
- Virginia Woof featured in Pet Connection Magazine
- Libraries saving lives: Pilot program trains employees to administer naloxone
- 1859 Magazine: Erasing the Past, Rewriting the Future
- Outside In Receives $2.5 Million Grant
- Outside In Names Patricia Patrón Executive Director
- Thank You, Kathy Oliver!
- The Guardian: The Rise of Tattoo Removal
- Outside In Staff Recognized by Vice President Joe Biden